Cancellation policy for passengers
If you no longer need a ride, feel free to cancel it. To cancel a ride, tap ‘Cancel Ride’ in the bottom left corner of the app and confirm.
To compensate your driver for their time and gas, we’ll apply a cancellation fee or penalty for specific rides.
You’re charged a fee for cancelling a ride when either of these occur:
- 5 minutes or more pass since a driver accepts your ride request
- Your driver is on time to arrive within 5 minutes of the original estimated arrival time
We may charge a cancellation fee should you cancel any time after a driver accepts your ride request.
If you cancel a scheduled ride within 30 minutes of the pickup, we’ll charge a £10 cancellation fee.
No-show fees are charged under these circumstances:
- Your driver arrived to pick you up
- Your driver waited 5 minutes or more
- Your driver tried to contact you
We may charge you a no-show fee if you aren’t at the pickup location within 1 minute of your driver’s arrival.
How to dispute a fee
If you think you were wrongly charged a cancellation fee, we’d be happy to help. Simply use the app’s ‘Trip History’ tab.
- Open the app, then open menu
- Tap ‘Trip history’
- Select the ride with the fee
- Scroll down, then tap ‘Get help.’ If you’re an Android user, tap ‘Request Review.’
- Tell us more about your problem, then follow any instructions. If needed, we’ll ask for a brief description of what happened and review the ride.